I’m humbled by this, and hope that these apps have been useful to most of the people that downloaded them.
First I have a developed a translation management system so anyone can help translating the apps in different languages. You can find it here: https://translate.binaryguilt.com. Thanks to this tool, but above all thanks to the wonderful Maksym Vlasov, Ezequiel Santos, Tomasz Sęczkowski, Christian Plonka and Miranda Roll-Lund:
- Complete Ear Trainer is now available in German, Polish, Portuguese and Ukrainian
- Complete Music Reading Trainer is now available in Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese and Ukrainian
- Complete Rhythm Trainer is now available in Polish, Portuguese and Ukrainian
Then, these last few months I added two sections to Complete Rhythm Trainer: Polyrhythms (play and practice any polyrhythm) and Free Practice (write and play any rhythm).
On the iOS side, Benjamin Rossi is hard at work on the iOS port and we finally released custom programs for the iOS version of Complete Ear Trainer. Custom programs are of course cross-platform and you can create custom programs for your students that can be joined and played from both Android and iOS devices. Remaining features are currently ported (additional sound banks, UI update, etc.) and as soon as it is done, Complete Rhythm Trainer and Complete Music Reading Trainer port will start. We hope to release everything this year.
That’s all for now!
Excited to announce that our brand new app Complete Rhythm Trainer has been released on Android!
About the app:
The ultimate rhythm training app for musicians. Learn to read, recognize, tap and write rhythms from simplest to most advanced. Rhythm is one of the most important aspects of music and one that every musician should become proficient with. Designed like a video game and with strong pedagogical concepts in mind, this app will make you master rhythm while rendering the learning process enjoyable.
- 252 progressive drills arranged over 4 levels / 30 chapters
- Extensive content: from simple time signatures to compound and asymmetric time signatures, from half notes and quarter notes to thirty-second notes, triplets, swing eighths, double dotted notes, quintuplets, …
- 5 drill types: rhythm imitation drills, rhythm reading drills, rhythm dictations, two-voice reading drills and two-voice dictations
- Play a selection of 11 drills in arcade mode
- Most of the drills are randomly generated, enabling you to practice the studied rhythms as many times as needed
- 21 instrument sound banks with actual recorded sounds: conga, bongo, djembe, darabuka, woodblock, piano, pizzicato violin, …
- 4 sheet music display styles: modern, classic, handwritten and jazz
- … and much more!